No I am not an expert in decorating cupcakes, as you can tell, but I am a mommy with two boys that want cupcakes for their birthdays. And I do have the most amazing, BEST recipe ever for you!
Jacob, my oldest, just turned seven in May. We had such a nice birthday party for him. He took come cupcakes to his classmates. Tim & I also shared a few or several, lol…
I will tell you that I am extremely picky when it comes to cupcakes, but these do meet perfection. They taste just as good as a moist, creamy cake, but as you know, cupcakes are much quicker to make.
Other Cupcake Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Canola Oil
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 16 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Softened Butter
- 3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Prepare all ingredients for cupcakes.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together eggs with sugar until smooth. Add in oil and vanilla extract and whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add 1/3 of the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl. Stir to combine together.
- Add in 1/3 of butter milk. Whisk until all combined, continue adding the flour and buttermilk in thirds until you run out.
- Bake cupcakes at 350F for about 13 minutes or until the toothpick come out clean.
- Prepare ingredients for the cream. In a mixing bowl whisk together cream cheese with softened butter and vanilla extract until smooth.
- To the mixture, mix in powdered sugar in small parts. Continue adding and whisking until smooth and well combined.
- Place cream into a pipping bag and decorate your cupcakes as you wish. If you want some cool ideas, Pintereste may be the place to look. I am not an export as you can tell 🙂