Orzo pasta can be visually mistaken for rice, due to the look, but it tastes quite different. This Creamy Orzo Bacon Pasta tastes somewhat like pasta, while combining a number delicious flavors, deriving from bacon, onion and parmesan. The combination of its texture and size makes it easier to handle and feels different, giving a whole new enjoying experience. We’ve decided to keep this recipe for those quick, fancy dinners.
If you haven’t bought Orzo pasta before, you can find it in most grocery stores which sell pasta.
Other Pasta Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- Cook orzo pasta per package instructions.
- In a deep frying pan with butter, caramelize onions until they are softened.
- Add bacon crisps to the onions, follow by adding whipping cream to the cooking ingredients. Cook until whipping cream comes to a boil.
- Add cooked orzo pasta to the whipping cream, add parmesan cheese to the pasta. stir to combine together. Add salt, to season per taste.
- Serve pasta right away. It's best when served warm.