Orzo pasta can be visually mistaken for rice, due to the look, but it tastes quite different. This Creamy Orzo Bacon Pasta tastes somewhat like pasta, while combining a number delicious flavors, deriving from bacon, onion and parmesan. The combination of its texture and size makes it easier to handle and feels different, giving a whole new enjoying experience. We’ve decided to keep this recipe for those quick, fancy dinners.
If you haven’t bought Orzo pasta before, you can find it in most grocery stores which sell pasta.
Other Pasta Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- Cook orzo pasta according to the package instructions.
- Dice the onions. In a deep skillet over medium heat, caramelize them in a bit of butter until softened.
- Add the bacon crisps to the onions, followed by the heavy whipping cream. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add the cooked orzo pasta into the skillet, followed by the parmesan cheese. Stir to combine and season to taste with salt.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!