This easy chocolate mousse tastes so fancy, it deserves a spot on any steakhouse menu. Creamy, dreamy, and ridiculously decadent!
Working outside of the home, my time is very limited, so we often fall back to store-bought treats. Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe came in handy on the day I was running out of time and needed a dessert for the evening. It came out to be so much better tasting than the store bought.
When we go for cruises or Las Vegas buffets, this is one of our favorite treats. It satisfies you within the first few bites and raspberries accent the chocolate with more delicious flavors.
Other Dessert Recipes to Try
- Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
- Tiramisu Recipe – No Bake Dessert
- Raspberry Chocolate Roll
- Drunken Cherry Cake Roll Recipe
Share Some Love ❤️
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Combine the sugar with 1 1/2 cups of the raspberries in a saucepan. Over medium-low heat, bring the mixture to a simmer until it breaks down and turns jelly-like in consistency.
- Pour the raspberry mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a bowl to strain the seeds and pull out the liquid.
- Create a steam bath by filling a pot with water and covering it with a heat resistant bowl. Bring the water to a boil and place the chocolate chips into the bowl. Melt the chocolate until it's creamy.
- Stir the chocolate mixture and raspberry sauce together.
- In a standing mixer, whisk the heavy whipping cream until it reaches stiff peaks. In small portions, fold the whipped cream into the melted chocolate.
- Place the mousse into a piping bag and pipe the mousse into individual serving cups.
- Decorate the tops of the mousse cups with the remaining berries or with shaved dark chocolate. Allow the mousse cups to set in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving. Enjoy!