Working outside of the home, my time is very limited, so we often fall back to store-bought treats. Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe came in handy on the day I was running out of time and needed a dessert for the evening. It came out to be so much better tasting than the store bought.
When we go for cruises or Las Vegas buffets, this is one of our favorite treats. It satisfies you within the first few bites and raspberries accent the chocolate with more delicious flavors.
Other Dessert Recipes to Try
- Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
- Tiramisu Recipe – No Bake Dessert
- Raspberry Chocolate Roll
- Drunken Cherry Cake Roll Recipe
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients for the Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe.
- Combine sugar together with 1.5 cups of raspberries. Let it simmer until you get an even texture.
- Drain out the liquid from the raspberry mixture by using a sifter. This will get rid of all seeds.
- On a steam bath, melt chocolate until it's all creamy. To create a steam bath, fill a pot with water, cover it with a heat resistant bowl and bring the water to boil, melting chocolate in the bowl.
- Combine together the chocolate mixture with raspberry sauce.
- In a stand up mixer, whisk whipping cream until stiff peak. In small portions, incorporate the whipping cream into the chocolate.
- Place mousse into a piping bag. Pipe the mousse into individual cups.
- Decorate the tops with the remaining berries or as you wish. Let it refrigerate for a few hours before serving.