A few of my friends have been raving how delicious these baked pears are.
We originally took this idea for a spin in our kitchen, putting together different toppings, and in conclusion, it turned out a favorite. OK, by now, I’m really beginning to crave for some, lol… You guys will love this recipe, plus, this is a good recipe for all the late night snacking with friends.
Optionally, you can substitute ricotta with cream cheese. As for the toppings, different types of chocolates and berries, including canned cherries.
Other Healthy Treats
Share Some Love ❤️
- 8 rose pears
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 4 oz chocolate
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Wash, slice and core the pears. Place the pears on a baking sheet flesh side up. Bake them for 15-20 minutes, remove them from the oven, and allow them to cool at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the ricotta cheese and condensed milk together.
- Fill up each pear with the ricotta mixture. Shred some chocolate on top of each pair. If you can get your hands on chocolate with roasted hazelnuts, it's the absolute best.
- Top pears with some raspberries and refrigerate them before serving. Enjoy!