A few of my friends have been raving how delicious these baked pears are.
We originally took this idea for a spin in our kitchen, putting together different toppings, and in conclusion, it turned out a favorite. OK, by now, I’m really beginning to crave for some, lol… You guys will love this recipe, plus, this is a good recipe for all the late night snacking with friends.
Optionally, you can substitute ricotta with cream cheese. As for the toppings, different types of chocolates and berries, including canned cherries.
Other Healthy Treats
Share Some Love ❤️
- 8 Bose Pears
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tbsp Condensed Milk
- 4 oz Chocolate Bar
- 1/2 cup Fresh Raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Wash, slice and core the pear. Place pears cut, side up, on a baking sheet. Bake them for 15-20 minutes. Let pears cool to a room temperature.
- Whist together ricotta cheese with condensed milk.
- Fill up each pear with ricotta, shred some chocolate on top of each pear. If you get your hands on chocolate with some hazelnuts, its the best.
- Top pears with some raspberries. Refrigerate them before serving.