This recipe came around when I was thinking of the ways I can eat healthy while being on a Whole30. I love the flavors and the way you feel after you eat a dish like this. It keeps you satisfied for hours and at the same time you feel light.
The cool thing is that if you do have leftovers, the next day it tastes like canned fish. I would totally double the recipe next time!
Other Cod Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 lb Cod Fillet
- 5 small Carrots
- 1 large Onion
- 1 Celery Stalk
- 1 large Bell Pepper
- 16 oz Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Prepare the ngredients for the recipe.
- Dice veggies into small cubes.
- Sautee vegetables with a bit of oil. Combine vegetables together.
- Add sauce to the vegetables. Stir to combine.
- Place fish on the bottom on the baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Top it off with vegetable mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes. Serve while warm or cold.