This recipe came around when I was thinking of the ways I can eat healthy while being on a Whole30. I love the flavors and the way you feel after you eat a dish like this. It keeps you satisfied for hours and at the same time you feel light.
The cool thing is that if you do have leftovers, the next day it tastes like canned fish. I would totally double the recipe next time!
Other Cod Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 lb cod fillets
- 5 small carrots
- 1 large onion
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 large bell pepper
- 16 oz Roasted garlic pasta sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Dice all the veggies into small cubes.
- In a large skillet, sauté the vegetables with a bit of olive oil.
- Add the roasted garlic pasta sauce to the vegetables and stir to combine.
- Place the cod fillets on the bottom of a baking dish. Season the tops with salt and pepper. Pour the veggie sauce on over the top of the fish.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes. Serve warm or cold and enjoy!