The smell of Banana Apple Bread reminds me of the fall season baking. Having brunch together with friends at home, filled with baking aroma. The sound of Washington rain and a cup of hot coffee. I love this recipe for all the thing I just listed.
I love the apple chucks and the crunch you get from walnuts. This makes a perfect, filling breakfast treat.
This recipe is easy to make, you can even involve your kids with all the mixing. It makes a large portion, so keep in mind to share or freeze some for later.
More Easy Bread Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe.
- In a large bowl, combine flour together with baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas.
- To bananas, add in eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract and greek yogurt. Whisk together until the mixture is smooth.
- To the mixture, add chopped apples and chopped walnuts.
- Add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture. Stir to combine everything together. Make sure not to overmix it.
- Spray cooking oil on a baking sheet (size 9×13). Spread the mixture evenly.
- Bake it at 350F for about 30 minutes or until the tooth pic comes out clean. Let it cook to a room temperature and serve.