This Dulce De Leche Cake is very quick to prepare and will become your favorite in no time. With just 6 ingredients, you can make your own delicious cake. Dulce De Leche frosting cakes have become my favorite, if you try it, it will be yours too.
Tips for making the Dulce De Leche Cake
- It’s very important to keep the butter at a room temperature when making the frosting.
- When adding in heavy whipping cream, it’s easy to over-mix the frosting, keep an eye on it while you’re mixing.
How to make Dulce De Leche?
- You can make Dulce De Leche by cooking sweetened condensed milk.
- Fill the pot with water and keep the water level several inches above the can. Sometimes the water evaporates during cooking, so be on standby to refill the water if needed.
- Before opening a hot jar with Dulce De Leche, let it cool to room temperature.
Dulce De Leche Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Flour
- 26 oz Dulce De Leche
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter Softened
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream Very Cold
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Beat eggs together with 1 cup of sugar, until it doubles in volume. By thirds, using a spatula, fold flour into the egg mixture. Be careful not to overmix the dough.
- Spread the cake dough into a lined baking sheet, 10″ X 15″ is a perfect size. Bake for 12 minutes.
- For the frosting, make sure the butter is completely softened. Combine butter with 13oz of dulce de leche in a mixing bowl, whisk until the mixture is very smooth.
- Add in very cold heavy whipped cream, whisk at a high speed. Keep an eye on the cream so you don’t overbeat it. Once you start seeing the fluffy tops, you can stop the beating.
- Microwave the remaining 13 oz of dulce de leche, for about 30 seconds to soften it. Apply dulce de leche on the cake roll, followed by dulce de leche frosting. Roll it back up and apply the remaining frosting on the outside.
- Decorate the cake as you wish. Using the crushed caramel candy or drizzling the top with some dulce the leche would also work well. I hope you get to try this recipe, it is truly amazing!