Ferrero Rocher Cake Recipe has been so, so Loved by you all, that it has inspired me to create another Ferrero Rocher Cake. Have you seen all those comments with photos? Thank you guys!! Back to this recipe 😉
Sometimes when creating my own recipe from scratch, I am skeptical of the turnout. The next morning after making it, I had it with a latte and right from the first bite, I knew that this recipe was a slam dunk! The turnout was better than I could have ever imagined.
BTW, did you know that cake rolls literally take minutes to prepare? My instructions may look long, it’s because I wanted to give you as much details as possible. I want those who typically don’t bake to make this recipe.
Other Ferrero Cakes To Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
Ferrero Rocher Cake
- Preheat over to 350F. Prepare all ingredients for the cake roll.
- Whisk eggs together with sugar until it doubles in volume.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour and cacao to combine them together.
- By thirds, using spatula, fold flour into the egg mixture. Be careful not to over-mix the dough.
- Stir in 3/4 cups of crushed hazelnuts. Spread the dough into the lined baking sheet, 10" X 15" is a perfect size. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven, place it on a kitchen towel. Roll up the shorter side, making it into a long roll. Let roll cool to a room temperature.
Ferrero Rocher Cake Cream
- For the cream; Place butter, dulce de leche and nutella together and whisk until everything is well combined.
- Combine whipping cream together with condensed milk. Unroll the cake and spread the cream mixture over the cake. Let the mixture soak for a few minutes while you work on the cream.
- Spread 3/4 of the cream on to the inside of the roll. At one of the edges places Ferrero chocolates side by side.
- Spread 3/4 of a cup of crushed hazelnuts over the cream. Roll the cake tightly together. Spread the remaining cream and hazelnuts over the top of the cake.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave, be sure to stir it every 10 seconds. Place it in a ziplock bag, cutting an edge of the corner, drizzle the roll with the chocolate. While the Ferrero candies are still wrapped, cut them in halves and decorate the top.
- Let the cake be refrigerated overnight. Depending on your preference, you can serve it while it is very cold or after letting it sit in a room temperature for 10-15 minutes.