Low Carb Lasagna is the perfect option for days when you’re trying to work on your waistline. It’s very simple and quick to prepare, reheats well, and makes an ideal candidate for work lunch.
This Low-Carb Lasagna is a great way to skip out on the noodles. The bell peppers hold everything on the inside, making it a beautiful cup to serve in individual portions.
If you’re looking for a great Keto Lasagna, this is the recipe for you. It’s very filling and full of great nutrients.
Tips for Low Carb Lasagna
- Prepare the ingredients ahead of time so there is no waiting in between. This step will always make your cooking experience much smoother.
- Use cottage cheese instead of ricotta. Cottage cheese comes with less calories and fat.
- Use lean ground meats, ideally chicken or turkey.
- When stuffing the peppers, leave some space at the top, to prevent the filling from over-boiling.
Other Low Carb Recipes to Try
- Instant Pot Chicken Thighs (Fresh or Frozen)
- Creamy Cauliflower Rice Recipe
- Chicken and Mushrooms with Asparagus Recipe
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare all ingredients for lasagna. Cut the tops off the bell peppers. Chop the onion.
- Sauté ground meat until it’s fully cooked. Add onion to the meat. Continue cooking until onion has a golden color. Add sauce to cooking ingredients, let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in parmesan and cottage cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff peppers with the meat mixture. Place them on a baking dish.
- Cover the tops with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes or until tops are golden brown.