These Copycat of Starbucks Morning Buns are going to be your favorite. Using a No Knead dough will make your life so much easier. If you are a beginner baker, this is the recipe for you.
Morning Bun Tip and Tricks
- Prepare the dough a day or two ahead of time, this way it doesn’t take too much time on the day you’re baking them
- The dough can be refrigerated for up to four days
- You can also use the same dough to make Cinnamon Rolls
Popular No Knead Recipes
- No-Knead Cinnamon Rolls, another idea where you can use the same dough.
- No Knead Bread, one of the most popular recipes on the blog.
- No Knead Bread Buns, would be amazing for Thanksgiving.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 cup Luke Warm Water
- 1 tsp Dry Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 3 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Sugar for filling
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- Prepare ingredients for the dough.
- Combine all ingredients together, except for the flour. Whisk until well combined.
- Using the spatula, stir in flour. I typically stir in half of the flour at a time. Cover and let it sit overnight in a room temperature.
- The next day the dough will be bubbly and light. Place it on a floured surface.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangular shape. Apply melted butter and sugar evenly on it.
- Cut the dough into even size piece, I got 15 pieces out of mine. Butter the baking sheet generously.
- Place the buns onto a baking sheet, they will have plenty of space between, but they will rise as you see in the picture.
- Preheat oven to 350F, let it bake for 35-40 minutes, until golden brown.