No Knead Cinnamon rolls are so easy to prepare. This is my go to recipe for breakfasts that we host. I love the simplicity of making the dough the night before, it makes the whole process so much easier.
Share Some Love ❤️
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients but flour. Whisk together to combine.
- Add in the flour. Stir until you don’t see any more dry bits of flour.
- (It doesn’t have to look perfect, while it stays for 12 hrs it will be all the same)
- Cover (not airtight) and place it in the refrigerator overnight, or up to 4 days. (The longer you let it sit around in the refrigerator, the better tasting the dough will be).
- FOR THE FILLING: Cream together all ingredients, set aside.
- Dust counter with flour and roll out the dough with a rolling pin to rectangle.
- Spread the sweet butter filling evenly on the surface. Roll it up, starting with the long side.
- Flour knife and cut unto 9 pieces or 8 if you have cake pan. Place rolls onto to buttered baking pan, cover with towel and rest for 1 hour. Preheat oven to 350F, let it bake for 35-40 minutes, until golden brown.