I used to make homemade sushi, until I realized that I was just wasting time. Since my kids and husband din’t care to eat rolled sushi, I decided to make a sushi bowl instead. The idea for the sushi bowl came from my old coworker, she use to own a sushi restaurant and shared a few tricks.
I won’t be listing ingredients amounts. Just build as you wish, or whatever your taste buds tell ya’.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 cup Brown White Cooked Rice
- 1 Avocado sliced thinly
- 6 oz Crab Meat cut into small cubes
- 3 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1 oz Seaweed (purchased my at Costco)
- 1 Cucumbers
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Roasted Sesame Oil
- Layer sushi rice by placing rice, thin slice of cream cheese, crab meat, avocado, cucumber and sprinkling with small pieces of seaweed. As an option, drizzle sushi with spicy sushi sauce, mentioned below.