This California sushi bowl is the perfect shortcut to curing a sushi craving. You’ll love the slightly tangy, slightly spicy sauce!
I used to make homemade sushi, until I realized that I was just wasting time. Since my kids and husband din’t care to eat rolled sushi, I decided to make a sushi bowl instead. The idea for the sushi bowl came from my old coworker, she use to own a sushi restaurant and shared a few tricks.
I won’t be listing ingredients amounts. Just build as you wish, or whatever your taste buds tell ya’.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 cup cooked sushi rice
- 1 avocado chopped
- 6 oz crab meat cut into small pieces
- 1 oz seaweed sheets cut into small pieces
- 1 english cucumber chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sriracha, soy sauce, and sesame oil together. Pop the sauce in the fridge.
- Place the rice in the bottom of the bowl. Top it with the crab, avocado, and cucumber. Add a sprinkling of seaweed.
- Drizzle the sauce on top. Enjoy!