A 30-Minute Korean Beef Stir Fry is delicious, reheats well and always makes a big hit with family and guests.. Funny thing – this will take you less time making than getting a takeout, and you get to control the ingredients.
Korean Beef Stir Fry is made all in one pan. No need to make a huge mess in the kitchen and have loads of dishes to do. In my imaginary perfect world, I would cook all day and have someone else clean up after me. While I don’t have that option, one pan dishes are great alternative.
How to Make Stir Fry
To make stir fry, prepare all ingredients ahead of time, so the cooking goes seamlessly. Combine the marinade ingredients together and set aside. In a preheated skillet, cook veggies until they soften and set them aside. Cook ground beef in the same skilled. Once it’s fully cooked, add vegetables and marinade to the mix. Stir as everything cooks together on high heat for about 2-3 minutes. It’s ready to be served!
Beef Stir Fry Marinade
Beef stir fry marinade is so quick to prepare and it can go with any stir-fry recipe. All you need is soy sauce, sesame oil and brown sugar. Combine all ingredients together and add to cooking stir fry.
Vegetable Options for Stir Fry
- Bell peppers of any color
- Sugar snap-peas
- Jalapeños (for extra spice)
Other Korean Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare all ingredients for the Korean beef stir fry.
- Prepare the beef stir fry marinade by combining together soy sauce, sesame oil and brown sugar. Set aside.
- To the preheated skillet, add a bit of oil and add all the vegetables. Cook them on high heat until they soften and turn lightly golden. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook ground beef until it’s fully cooked. Add vegetables to the cooked beef and stir the fry marinade. Toss everything together as it cooks.
- Cook for about 2-3 more minutes and remove from the heat. Serve with rice or on its own.