A while back I placed a visit to a friend of mine, she is a professional chef and made those for lunch. I was very curious for the secret behind such flavorful potatoes and to my surprise was told it’s dry ranch, and better yet, it’s easy to make.
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 lb Yellow Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 oz Dry Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Rinse potatoes under cold water.
- Cut them into 8-12 pieces, depending on the size.
- Place potatoes in a resealable plastic bag and add oil, seal bag.
- Toss to coat, add salad dressing mix and toss again until coated.
- Bake in a greased baking pan for 45 minutes or until potatoes are brown and crisp.
- Serve potatoes while they are still fresh and warm.