Not everyone likes lamb. Often, people complain about the smell or its weird flavor. But if you can prepare it “right”, lamb is very delicious and a healthy choice of meat.
The included marinating sauce, will make your Lamb Kabobs taste the “right” way. The perfect combination of soy and teriyaki sauce, and wine creates a great, rich flavor.
My sister has been an export in our family gatherings, when it comes to preparing Lamb Kabobs. My husband would always tell me how delicious they are, so I had to get the recipe from her.
During the winter time I use George Forman grill for grilling. It is very affordable and is no worse than an outdoor grill.
Other Kabobs Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 3 lb Boneless Lamb
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tbsp Steak Seasoning
- 1 cup Red Wine
- 2 large Green Bell Pepper
- 1 large Onion
- Prepare ingredients lamb kabobs.
- Cut meat into one inch cubes. Place meat in a dish, cover with soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, wine and steak seasoning.
- Dice onions and bell peppers into large cubes. Using your hands, mix them together and press to extract the juices.
- Combine all ingredients together. Let them marinate overnight.
- Place the marinated ingredients on a stick.
- Grill until it’s cooked trough, depending on your preference.