This 15-Minute Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad is so easy to prepare. Plus, it’s beautiful to serve and filled with healthy nutrients.
What I love the most about this Broccoli Cauliflower Salad, is that it has a hearty combination of ingredients. Broccoli and cauliflower can be very filling, so you can easily replace your lunch or dinner with this salad.
Broccoli Cauliflower salad makes a perfect addition to any special event. All ingredients can be prepared the day prior to serving. Keep the salad covered in a refrigerator and only add dressing right before serving.
Dressing forBroccoli Cauliflower Salad:
The dressing is very simple for the broccoli and cauliflower salad. All you need to do is to combine togethermayonnaise, lemon juice, black pepper, and parsley. Adjust the ingredients based on your diet restrictions.
Similar Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipes:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 lb Broccoli
- 1 lb Cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped Bacon
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 small Purple Onion
- 1/2 cup roasted Sunflower Seeds
Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Dry Parsley
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Prepare the ingredients for the salad. Chop broccoli, cauliflower, and bacon to bitesize pieces. Cut cherry tomatoes into halves. Dice onions into tiny pieces.
- Place ingredients into a large bowl. You can choose how you serve them. If you don’t plan to serve the salad right away, cover and leave it refrigerated.
- For the dressing, combine together mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper, and dry parsley. Whisk to combine everything together.
- Right before serving the salad, add dressing to it and stir to combine everything together.