The perfect Quiche can be served not only for breakfast, but as a lunch or dinner. When I prepared it for the first time, it was a hit at our breakfast table, my husband went for refills numerous of times.
The cool thing about preparing quiche for breakfast, is that you can put everything in a pan and go on preparing for the day, while it’s baking. Also, you can add absolutely anything that crosses your mind, such as vegetables, sausages and cheese.
You will need a Perfectly Flaky Pie Crust prepared for this recipe ahead of time.
Other Breakfast Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 Pie Crust
- 1 cup Mushrooms sauteed
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup Sausage diced
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll pastry. Transfer the crust into a pie pan. Trim pastry off the edges of the pie pan.
- Fill crust with mushrooms, tomatoes, sausage and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Whisk eggs together with milk, pour over filled pie crust.
- Bake at 400F for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.