Family dishes are so important to us. I realize that this is the only time that we can have undivided attention of each other, kids don’t have video games and we’re free from chores. Plus, I noticed that boys eat so much better when we dine as a family. We don’t eat together as often as I would like to, but when we do, I love it.
Family meals eaten at home have been proven to benefit the health and wellness of children and adolescents, to fight obesity, substance abuse and to make families stronger – creating a positive impact on our communities and our nation as a whole.
You can always make your own puff pastry dough, this recipe is quick and easy.
Other Egg Breakfast Ideas
Share Some Love ❤️
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Oil for cooking
- 1/2 cup Hormel Bacon Toppings
- 1/2 lb Ham
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Green Onions
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry Dough
- 1 Eggs (for brushing tops)
- Prepare all ingredients for the recipe.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs with milk. Preheat an oiled skillet, pour in egg mixture into the skillet. Stir as you cook the eggs, until they are fully cooked. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Roll out the puff pastry dough, making it a bit thinner. Cut the dough into equal pieces, about 4X4 inches. Top each piece with a spoonful of cooked eggs.
- Slice ham into thin strips. Set aside.
- Top eggs with bacon crisps, ham, cheese and green onions.
- Brush the edges with whisked egg, fold over the sides, making it into an envelope shape. Place them on a baking sheet, leaving space in between. Brush tops with whisked egg.
- Bake them at 400F for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. They're at its best when they're still warm.