This easy quiche recipe makes little, handheld quiche that are perfect for a breakfast on the go. Quick puff pastry shortcut included!
Family dishes are so important to us. I realize that this is the only time that we can have undivided attention of each other, kids don’t have video games and we’re free from chores. Plus, I noticed that boys eat so much better when we dine as a family. We don’t eat together as often as I would like to, but when we do, I love it.
Family meals eaten at home have been proven to benefit the health and wellness of children and adolescents, to fight obesity, substance abuse and to make families stronger – creating a positive impact on our communities and our nation as a whole.
You can always make your own puff pastry dough, this recipe is quick and easy.
Other Egg Breakfast Ideas
Share Some Love ❤️
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp oil for cooking
- 1/2 cup bacon cooked bacon bits
- 1/2 lb ham chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough
- 1 eggs for brushing the tops
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together. In a skillet preheated with oil, scramble the eggs until fully cooked. Remove the eggs and set them aside.
- Roll out the puff pastry dough, making it a bit thinner. Cut the dough into equal-sized squares, about 4×4 inches. Top each dough piece with a spoonful of cooked eggs.
- Slice ham into thin strips.
- Top the eggs with bacon crisps, ham, cheese, and green onions.
- Brush the edges with whisked egg and fold over the sides, creating an envelop shape. Place the mini quiches on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, making sure to leave enough space between each. Brush the tops with whisked egg.
- Bake the quiche at 400°F for about 15 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy!