These Bacon Egg Bites are so easy to prepare. They come out light, fluffy and flavorful.
In a spirit of Back to School Days, I knew we need a solution for a breakfast. Mornings, when you are trying to get kids out of the house, can be hectic. We grab a Bacon Egg Bite, heat it up for under a minute, add some veggies and fruits, and my kids are ready to go. Your kids can now serve themselves for breakfast!! Can life be any easier?!! 🙂
Typically, I store them refrigerated in a plastic container. If you have a larger family, I would suggest doubling up on the recipe.
Other Quick Egg Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 12 large Eggs
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Bacon
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- Spray Oil
- Prepare all ingredients for the recipe.
- Season eggs with salt, add add whipping cream. Whisk to combine everything together.
- Whisk bacon and cheese into egg mixture.
- Spray muffin pan generously with cooking oil. Fill each cup with egg mixture, almost to the top.
- Bake them at 350F for about 20 minutes or until they look fully cooked.
- They can be stored in a fridge for several days. Perfect breakfast on the go.