So, how about something cool and interesting as a weekend breakfast?! Even though my husband and I both work from home, we hardly get to eat breakfast at the table. Our weekday breakfast consist of leftovers, latte or what ever we can find around the house. This is why weekends have to have something a bit “special” for breakfast.
This recipe has been given to me by a friend of mine Yana. Over the years I’ve prepared it to our guest to impress them with this beautiful roll. In concept, this recipe is very simple, it’s just an omelette, but the way it’s rolled, makes it taste quite differently.
You can add absolutely anything that you wish to this omelette, such as various types of vegetables, sausages and cheese.
Depending on a cheese and ham you will use you may want to season the omelette with some salt. I usually didn’t add any salt to my omelettes.
Other Breakfast Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 8 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1 medium Tomatoe finely chopped
- 4 sli Ham chopped
- 1/4 cup Purple Onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Beat eggs, milk and flour in large bowl. I found that beating eggs with flour first and adding milk later, gives an omelette a smoother texture.
- Pour egg mixture onto a pan (12×16) lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle eggs with prepared vegetables, ham and 1/2 cup of cheese. Bake at 350F for about 14, or until edges are almost set.
- Top omelette with remaining cheese; bake 2 min or until the cheese is melted.
- Roll up the omelette immediately, starting at one short end and peeling off paper as omelette is rolled. Place on platter; cut into slices.
- Serve immediately, as melted cheese does taste the best.