Today, a new recipe was born. These are gluten-free sandwiches, which explode with flavor. They’re low in calories, loaded with vegetables, a bit of fresh mozzarella and a hint of fresh herbs. This was a success 🙂
Other Eggplant Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
This eggplant sandwich recipe is sure to "wow" your guests at your next dinner party. Stacked high with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and garlicky mayo!
- Slice the eggplant into 1-inch slices. Assemble them in a single layer on a baking sheet and season them with salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake at 415°F for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow the eggplant to cool at room temperature.
- Press the garlic into the mayonnaise and stir to combine.
- Spread a thin layer of the garlicky mayo on top of each eggplant slice and top it with a slice of tomato and a slice of mozzarella.
- Top off each eggplant sandwich with another slice of eggplant and garnish the top with herbs. Keep the sandwiches refrigerated until you plan to serve them. Dig in and enjoy!
Eggplant Sandwiches Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 129 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4g20%
Vitamin A 460IU9%
Vitamin C 5.7mg7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.