Today, a new recipe was born. These are gluten-free sandwiches, which explode with flavor. They’re low in calories, loaded with vegetables, a bit of fresh mozzarella and a hint of fresh herbs. This was a success 🙂
Other Eggplant Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Slice the eggplant into one-inch slices. Spread evenly on a baking sheet, season with salt and drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Bake at 415F for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let them cool to a room temperature.
- Press garlic into mayonnaise, stir to combine together.
- Apply mayonnaise onto each eggplant piece, top off with sliced tomato and a slice of fresh mozzarella.
- Top off with another eggplant slice, garnish with herbs. Keep refrigerated until serving.