The name, Mocha Cookies, pretty much explains it, but let me tell you a bit about the taste. They taste almost like brownies, with crust all around and a tiny flavor of the coffee.
Last weekend, we took a trip with friends for a few nights at a cabin. Not only did we stay up and have a blast, but we had a good excuse to pig out late in the evening, eating these cookies and burgers at 10PM.
Next time I will bring along a camera and share pictures with you here, but for now, you can see the beautiful cabin we stayed in on Instagram. And, if you feel like stalking me, I’m pretty much always on Instagram… maybe sometimes too many posts, but still holding back, lol:)
P.S. This recipe makes 80 cookies. If you don’t plan on sharing, you might want to cut the recipe in half. Just don’t hold me responsible for your consequences 😉
Other Coffee Treats to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare all ingredients for the cookies.
- In a small pot, melt butter on medium heat, add chocolate chips and stir until chocolate is completely melted. Remove the pot from the heat.
- Add coffee into the chocolate mixture, let it sit for 5 minutes to dissolve.
- Place chocolate mixture into a large bowl. Into the mixture, add white sugar, brown sugar and whisked eggs. Stir to combine together.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour together with cocoa.
- Add it to the other ingredients and stir to combine together. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Form round shapes from the cookie dough, place them on a lined baking sheet, about one inch apart from each other.
- Bake cookies at 350F for 12-15 minutes. Cookies may be very soft when you remove them form the oven, but they will harden.