We recently attended a family wedding party and my cousins were preparing all types of dishes, too many of them. This salad stood out the most to me and I made sure to get the recipe down. We stayed till after the wedding and had dinner there, and you’ve guessed it, I had seconds.
There were a few adjustments that I’ve made to the recipe, to simplify the steps, but the flavors are still there.
P.S. Isn’t this the perfect color for the Valentine’s Day. Make sure that either everyone eats or skip out on the garlic, you know what I mean 😉
Other Beet Salads
- Beet Quinoa Salad
- Beet Garlic Salad
- Beet And Goat Cheese Arugula Salad
- Russian Vinaigrette Salad (Aka Beet Salad)
Share Some Love ❤️
- Boil the beets until they are fully cooked and gather the rest of your ingredients.
- Combine the mayonnaise, salt, sugar, vinegar and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk until creamy and set it aside.
- Clean and peel carrots, beets, onion. Dice up the sausage.
- By hand or using a food processor, slice the cabbage, carrots, and beets into thin strips. Dice the onions. Place the veggies in a bowl with the dressing ingredients (if you are prepping the salad ahead of time, keep the veggies and dressing stored in separate containers).
- Press the garlic cloves into the salad.
- Stir to combine and serve right away!