We recently attended a family wedding party and my cousins were preparing all types of dishes, too many of them. This salad stood out the most to me and I made sure to get the recipe down. We stayed till after the wedding and had dinner there, and you’ve guessed it, I had seconds.
There were a few adjustments that I’ve made to the recipe, to simplify the steps, but the flavors are still there.
P.S. Isn’t this the perfect color for the Valentine’s Day. Make sure that either everyone eats or skip out on the garlic, you know what I mean 😉
Other Beet Salads
- Beet Quinoa Salad
- Beet Garlic Salad
- Beet And Goat Cheese Arugula Salad
- Russian Vinaigrette Salad (Aka Beet Salad)
Share Some Love ❤️
- Cook beets until they are fully cooked. Prepared the rest of the ingredients.
- Combine together mayonnaise, salt, sugar, vinegar and pepper. Whisk to creamy consistency, set aside.
- Clean carrots, beets, onion and sausage.
- By hand or using a food processor, slice cabbage, carrots and beets into thin slices. Dice onions into thin strips.
- Press garlic to the salad. Combine the salad all together.
- Add dressing into the salad and serve right away. If you wish to serve salad the next day, don't add dressing to it until it's ready to be served.