Tortellini are great on their own, but in this creamy mushrooms sauce, they are completely on another level. Your plate will look and taste like a fancy restaurant dish.
With the summer months being hot, this dish will not hold you to the kitchen for hours. My kitchen has a sunroof and it gets beyond hot in there, so I try to stay out of it during the summer.
Where to buy the Tortellini?
My favorite tortellini is from Costco. Trader Joe’s also has a few great options.
Other Tortellini Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe.
- Dice mushrooms into quarters and sauté them on an oiled skillet until they are golden brown. Season mushrooms with garlic parsley salt.
- Add whipping cream to the mushrooms.
- Cook tortellini per package instructions.
- Stir tortellini into the mushroom mixture. Add in parmesan cheese.
- Serve the dish immediately, although optionally it reheats well in a microwave.