This Creamy Spinach Tomato Tortellini Recipe is right on with the flavors. I love the creamy flavor of sauce while it’s still full of vegetable flavors. The dish itself is incredibly simple and can be made within minutes, which makes it perfect for work nights or an unexpected guest.
The recipe came from my coworker Charlie. He used Italian sausage in his dish, but I went with ground beef, as another option for you.
Other Creamy Pasta Recipes
- Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo
- Creamy One-Pot Pasta
- Easy One-Pan Meatball Pasta Recipe
- Broccoli Mushroom Alfredo Pasta
Share Some Love ❤️
- Gather the ingredients for the recipe and chop all the veggies.
- Preheat a deep skillet over medium heat and add the ground beef to it. Brown the beef, breaking it apart as you go. Add in the chopped onions and garlic and cook until they soften.
- Add the pasta sauce to the meat mixture. As soon as it simmers, pour in the whipping cream and stir it until it's evenly distributed.
- Add in the tortellini and bring the mixture to a simmer. Season it with garlic parsley salt and dried parsley.
- Add in the spinach and parmesan cheese, stirring until well-combined.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!