This Creamy Spinach Tomato Tortellini Recipe is right on with the flavors. I love the creamy flavor of sauce while it’s still full of vegetable flavors. The dish itself is incredibly simple and can be made within minutes, which makes it perfect for work nights or an unexpected guest.
The recipe came from my coworker Charlie. He used Italian sausage in his dish, but I went with ground beef, as another option for you.
Other Creamy Pasta Recipes
- Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo
- Creamy One-Pot Pasta
- Easy One-Pan Meatball Pasta Recipe
- Broccoli Mushroom Alfredo Pasta
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe.
- Preheat the pot, add add ground beef to it. Stir as you cook the beef. Add in onions and garlic to the beef and cook until they soften.
- Add pasta sauce to the meat, as soon as it simmers, add in whipping cream.
- Add in tortellini and bring it to simmer. Season it with garlic parsley salt and parsley.
- Add in spinach and Parmesan cheese to the mixture.
- Serve while it's warm.