We absolutely love Zuppa Toscana. I make it on a regular basis for family and friends and we never have leftovers to waste. This soup reminds me in many ways of the Zuppa Toscana.
This Creamy Spinach Tortellini Soup is a perfect form of comfort foods. I love the creamy liquids and the nutritious ingredients. I am so excited for all of you to try it, I know you will love it!
Other Italian Soup Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 lb Cheese Tortellini
- 1 lb Hot Italian Sausage
- 1 small Onion
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- Oil for cooking
- Salt for seasoning
- 1 cup Heavy Whipped Cream
- 2 cup Spinach
- Prepare ingredients for the soup.
- Preheat a pot with a tiny bit of oil. Add in sausage and break it while it's cooking. Add diced onion and pressed garlic. Add 5 quarts of water to the cooking ingredients.
- Let it simmer for about 20 minutes, add in tortellini and let it simmer until all ingredients are cooked. Add in whipping cream.
- Bring it to a simmer and add in diced spinach. Season with salt to taste.
- Remove from the heat, serve while it's very warm.