Focaccia bread is similar to a flatbread but fluffy and well seasoned on top. I absolutely love it with salads, soups and it makes a perfect Focaccia Sandwich.
This bread recipe is so simple, no kneading required; and most of you know that the No Knead Bread recipe has been a golden recipe in our home, I’ve made over 500 loaves last year, which we shared with friends. So, having another easy bread recipe is totally wicked!
Share Some Love ❤️
- Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl, and set aside.
- Pour warm water into a small dish, add some yeast and let it rest for about 5 minutes.
- Beat butter with egg, until the mixture is evenly mixed. Add yeast mixture and mix to combine.
- In small parts, mix in flour mixture. Once the dough thickens, you may have to use a wooden spoon. You can also use a stand-up mixer or a bread machine to combine the ingredients.
- Cover the bowl and let the dough rise for about an hour or until it’s doubled in volume.
- Grease a 9×13 inch (23×33 cm) baking pan, spread dough evenly onto a baking dish. Sprinkle the top with parsley and garlic parsley salt. Let it rise for about 30 minutes.
- Bake the bread at 400F for about 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Remove the bread from the pan and serve.