Focaccia bread is similar to a flatbread but fluffy and well seasoned on top. I absolutely love it with salads, soups and it makes a perfect Focaccia Sandwich.
This bread recipe is so simple, no kneading required; and most of you know that the No Knead Bread recipe has been a golden recipe in our home, I’ve made over 500 loaves last year, which we shared with friends. So, having another easy bread recipe is totally wicked!
Share Some Love ❤️
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Set aside.
- Pour the warm water into a small dish and mix in the yeast. Let the mixture rest for about 5 minutes.
- Beat the butter and egg until well-combined. Add in the yeast mixture and whisk to combine.
- In small parts, mix in the flour mixture. Once the dough thickens, you may have to use a sturdy wooden spoon to work it until it turns elastic. Alternatively, you can use a stand mixer to make the process a bit easier.
- Cover the bowl and let the dough rise for about an hour or until it's doubled in volume.
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan and spread the dough evenly within it. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle generously with olive oil. Using your fingertips, poke holes all over the dough to make shallow dents. Sprinkle the top with rosemary and flaky sea salt.
- Bake the bread at 400°F for about 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Remove the bread from the pan. Serve warm or cold and enjoy!