I can’t believe that it has been a year of me working in Seattle. I took the job as a challenge, but it worked out to be such a great opportunity for me. The hardest part is waking up at 4am and having a long commute, but otherwise I love it all.
While working in Seattle, I’ve been discovering some local restaurants. There is this tiny place to a side of a building that serves freshly made pasta, the place is called Il Corvo Pasta, you can click here to see their daily menu. This place has very, very good food, plan to stay in a line for a long time.
Well, all that Seattle talk… This meal was inspired by my job… or well, actually by that very restaurant. It’s flavorful, creamy and true comfort.
Other Creamy Pasta Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- In a skillet preheated with oil, sauté diced onions and mushrooms for about 15 minutes.
- Add in the beef and sauté until it turns golden brown. Add in 2 cups of boiled water and 2 tbsp of Better Than Bouillon Beef Base. Cover the pot with a lid and let the beef simmer for about 2 hours. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a seperate bowl whisk flour with 1/2 cup of cold water. Add in the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Add in the whipping cream and stir to combine. Let the mixture simmer for about 15 minutes, or until it has thickened into a gravy-like consistency.
- Add in cooked pasta and let the stroganoff simmer for another 10 minutes. Note: If you're using fresh pasta, you don't need to precook it. Alternatively, you can serve the stroganoff over mashed potatoes or rice.