I can’t believe that it has been a year of me working in Seattle. I took the job as a challenge, but it worked out to be such a great opportunity for me. The hardest part is waking up at 4am and having a long commute, but otherwise I love it all.
While working in Seattle, I’ve been discovering some local restaurants. There is this tiny place to a side of a building that serves freshly made pasta, the place is called Il Corvo Pasta, you can click here to see their daily menu. This place has very, very good food, plan to stay in a line for a long time.
Well, all that Seattle talk… This meal was inspired by my job… or well, actually by that very restaurant. It’s flavorful, creamy and true comfort.
Other Creamy Pasta Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe.
- Preheat oiled skillet and add diced mushrooms and onion. Sautee on high for about 15 minutes.
- Add in beef and cook the meat until sides turn brown. Add in 2 cups of boiled water and better than bullion. Cover it with a lid and let the meat simmer for about two hours.
- If you still have the liquid in the meat, turn up the heat and remove the lid until it simmers out. Add in flour, stir in to combine.
- Add whipping cream to the mixture, stir to combine together. Add in 2 cups of boiling water. Let it all simmer for about 20 minutes or until it has thickened.
- Add in cooked pasta and let it simmer for another 10 minutes. If you are using fresh pasta, you don't need to precook.
- You're ready to serve.