What would be more perfect than chocolate dipped strawberries for Valentine’s Day? Strawberry pops! I loved the variety of toppings and assortment of flavors, kids could get enough of them.
Other Strawberry Desserts
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 lb Strawberries
- 1 cup Chocolate Chip
- Your Choice of Nuts
- Coconut Flakes
- 1 tsp Shortening
- Lollipop Sticks
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe. For nuts, I used crushed hazelnuts and almonds.
- Cut off the ends off strawberries and stick lollipop sticks into the strawberries.
- Melt chocolate with shortening in a microwave. Continue stirring the chocolate every 20 seconds, this way it doesn't burn. As soon as chocolate is all smooth, you are good to go.
- Dip each strawberry into chocolate, following by coconut flakes or nuts.
- Let strawberries rest on a foam or a wooden rack. The wooden rack that I use, is a simple one we've made form a wooden block.
- This could be made into a beautiful Valentine's Day bouquet.
Chocolate Strawberry Pops
Amount Per Serving
Calories 182 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 5g25%
Vitamin A 75IU2%
Vitamin C 44.6mg54%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.