Pecan Crescent Cookies are the classic holiday cookies. They’re quick and easy to make, and they freeze well.
These cookies are rich, sugary and melt in your mouth. Pair them up with a cup of coffee or tea and you’ll be in heaven.
Pecan Crescent Cookies are also freezer friendly. If you happen to have leftovers, freeze them until Christmas. They thaw well and will make a perfect addition to your Christmas cookie basket.
How to make Pecan Crescent Cookies?
- Combine sugar with room-temperature butter. To this mixture add flour and crushed pecans, and whisk to combine together.
- Unlike other recipes, thisdough doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
- Bake the cookies at 350F for about 12 minutes.
- Once the crescent cookies cool to a room temperature, coat them with powdered sugar.
Other Christmas Cookies to try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- In a mixing bowl whisk together sugar with room-temperature butter.
- To the butter add in chopped pecans and flour. Whisk again to combine all ingredients together.
- Divide the dough into even size pieces, forming crescent cookies. Bake at 350°F for about 12 minutes or until the cookies are set and the bottom is lightly browned.
- Allow the pecan crescent cookies to cool slightly for about 5 minutes, then roll each cookie in the powdered sugar while they’re still warm. Allow to cool completely and once again roll all cookies in the powdered sugar.