This summer has been extremely busy for us and most days I was in a hurry to make dinner before we head out for another activity. The grill has been our best friend during the summer and mainly because we ate so much burgers at home.
I always have frozen burgers on hand, because it’s convenient to make a quick dinner with them. First time I heard about BUBBA Burger products, was from my sister a few year back and since, we have been hooked on them. I love the quality of meat and how juicy they come out each time.
I am sharing a few basic things that we always have on hand for burgers. Also sharing a few different ways we make burgers at home.
Summer Salads to Serve with Burger
Share Some Love ❤️
- 6 BUBBA Burger Patties
- 6 Burger Buns
- 6 sli Cheese
- 6 sli Bacon
- 2 Avocados
- 2 large Tomatoes
- 1 Lettuce Head
- Queso Sauce
- I recommend preparing all ingredients ahead of time.
- BUBBA Burgers come frozen, so I just remove them from the packaging and take them straight to the grill.
- Grill the patties on on both sides on medium-high, until fully cooked. You may want to add cheese while the patty is still hot on the grill.
- Create your perfect burger. Adjust the ingredients to your liking.
- Here's a picture of an ideal burgers for my boys. For some reason, they dont like tomatoes, weird!
- This discovery happened by accident. One of the days we had no sauce and I decided to add queso. I am telling you, this combination won me over.
- Tim and I eat lettuce wrapped burgers most of the time. I love it when I add a ton of layers of lettuce and have that protein on the inside.