These Air Fryer Chicken Wings cook up crispy on the outside, but are juicy in every bite. The best part is there is no need to deep fry them!
Air Fryer chicken wings will make your go-to dish for large gatherings. They are effortless to prepare. You can save your oven for other dishes because the air fryer will do all the work for you.
Tips for Extra Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking oil to prevent chicken wings from sticking .
- Begin cooking chicken wings at lower temperature at first and then turn up the heat at the end to achieve the crispy texture.
- You can toss crispy chicken wings into your favorite sauce.
- Reheat leftover chicken wings in a air fryer.
How Long to Cook Chicken Wings
For fresh chicken wings it takes 25-35 minutes to reach crispy in a air fryer.
Frozen chicken wings take 30-45 minutes to air fry. Thaw chicken wings for about 10 minutes at 350°F, then turn up the heat to 380°F and continue air frying.
How to Reheat Chicken Wings in an Air Fryer?
Reheat cooked chicken wings in an air fryer at 360°F for 4 minutes. Turn the heat to 400°F and cook for 5 more minutes. This will bring the chicken to its original crispy state.
Other Air Fryer Recipes You Must Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 lb chicken wings
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic parsley salt
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe.
- Toss seasoning together with chicken wings.
- Place one row of chicken wings in an air fryer. Bake them at 380°F for 15 minutes. Toss to turn chicken wings, set heat to 400°F and bake them for 5 more minutes. Time might be different depending on the size of the chicken.
- Serve chicken wings hot out of the air fryer.
I recently purchasedGourmia Digital Air Fryer, so far I really like it.