I know I’ve been killing you guys with this Farmers Cheese Cake all over the social media. It’s been one of our favorite breakfast recipes lately. And, well, it was also a dessert and a snack… pretty much we ate it all through the entire day!
The reason I love it is because it’s so effortless and simple to make. It reheats well, and conveniently can be taken to work. We leave the house at 5am and don’t get a chance to eat breakfast at home, so we just bring this along.
You can purchase the farmers cheese in most European markets. You can also make your ownhomemade farmers cheese, it only takes 10 minutes of prep time.
Other Farmers Cheese Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare the ingredients for the recipe.
- Combine together farmers cheese, eggs, sugar, sour cream and cream of wheat baking powder. Using a blender, whisk everything together to create a smooth mixture.
- Fold raisins into the mixture.
- Spread mixture evenly onto a baking sheet, 12x8in. I would either spray the baking sheet or line it with parchment paper. Bake it at 375F for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool to a room temperature. Cut it into cubes. Serve it preferably warm, although cold is also fine.