This rice pudding is a family recipe. Grandma prepared it for us in a wood burning stove.
I’ve modified my own recipe to include condensed milk that gets carmelized during baking. It makes the good recipe, even better. Yumm, yumm!!!
Share Some Love ❤️
This recipe for baked rice pudding with condensed milk is speckled with golden raisins and lightly sweet. Pure comfort food!
- Combine 4 cups of milk, rice, sugar, butter, and salt in a large saucepan.
- Let the mixture simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent the rice from burning.
- Remove from heat and stir in the raisins, vanilla and whisked eggs.
- Pour the rice pudding into a ceramic baking pan. Drizzle the condensed milk all over the top. Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Baked Rice Pudding with Condensed Milk
Amount Per Serving
Calories 288 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 5g25%
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Vitamin A 352IU7%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.