Simple Tea Sandwiches are an all-time classic in Easter Europe. As little kids we grew up eating those, not only at tea parties, but at times they were served as a meal.
This particular recipe has a little twist to a classic. The garlicky cream cheese with some roasted zucchini is a bomb combination. Overall it’s a killer sandwich.
Other Appetizers to Make
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 Baguette
- 2 small Zucchini
- Light Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- 1 small Cucumber
- 3 small Tomatoes
- 1 lb Kielbasa (any of your choice)
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Slice zucchini in 1/4 size rings. Lay it out on a baking sheet, sprinkle it with garlic salt and olive oil.
- Roast zucchini on high broil until it is golden brown. Remove it from a baking sheet onto a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Prepare ingredients for the sandwiches. Slice veggies, bread and sausage. Soften cream cheese to a room temperature.
- Combine cream cheese together with pressed garlic and garlic salt.
- Apply a thicker layer of cream cheese onto each bread slice. Followed by zucchini, sausage and tomato or a cucumber.
- Optionally, garnish each sandwich with some dill or parsley.