Chicken Mushroom Marsala can be such a versatile dish, it can be served on its own or with pasta, mashed potatoes or even rice.
This recipe is so delicious, it will kick your socks off. It’s creamy, has the right balance of different flavors of mushrooms, chicken and a hint of Marsala wine.
I have ran several tests of Marsala recipes, but this one has become the all-time favorite. As a small note, make sure that the Marsala wine which you use, is a good quality wine. I purchased mine form Trader Joe’s, it was pretty affordable.
Other Chicken Recipes to Try:
- The Perfect 5 Minute Grilled Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Thighs (Fresh Or Frozen)
- 30-Minute Low-Carb Chicken
Share Some Love ❤️
- Slice chicken breast into pieces, the size of your choice. I sliced them into three pieces.
- In a plate, season flour with salt and pepper, stir to combine. Heat the skillet with the olive oil over medium high heat.
- Flour each side of chicken breast with flour. Cook chicken on each side until golden brown.
- Cut mushrooms into small pieces and set aside. Dice onions into small cubes.
- Reuse the same skillet to maintain the flavor, cook mushrooms until they are browned. Add onion into cooking mushrooms, cook until onions are soft. Remove cooked ingredients form the skillet, set aside.
- To the same skillet, add Marsala wine and cook for a minute, until the volume reduces. Stir whipping cream into the wine and bring it to a boil. To the sauce, add mushroom & onion mixture.
- Top chicken with mushroom Marsala sauce and serve hot.