Creamy Chicken Mushroom Gravy was a hit the day I made it. Between my husband and the kids, it was all gone on the first day. I was really hoping to have some leftovers for a few days, but that definitely wasn’t the case. Wow, this was so good, too good to stop enjoying.
I loved the flavors that came from the Swanson broth, especially loved the fact that I got to control how salty I want the dish to turn out. I am keeping this recipe up my sleeve for the holiday hosting. If you’ll try it, you will know what I mean. Definitely easy to impress others with this one 🙂
Visit their site for other delicious Campbell’s recipes .
Other Gravy Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients for Creamy Chicken Mushroom Gravy.
- Cut mushroom into bite size pieces and brown them on a preheated oiled skillet.
- Add diced onions to the cooking mushrooms. Remove from the skillet and set aside in a pot.
- In the same skillet, cook the bite size chicken pieces until they are golden brown. Stir in flour, until everything is combined well together. Add chicken mixture to the mushrooms.
- Place the pot with mushroom/chicken on a medium heat, season well with garlic parsley salt. Add in whipping cream, followed by chicken broth. Let the ingredients simmer until the mixture is all creamy and chicken is completely cooked.
- Serve gravy with rice, any other grain or mashed potatoes.