Margherita Flatbread Pizza is a staple in our home. We love the fresh ingredients and contrast of flavors. The best part is that everyone can make their own pizza that is customized to their taste buds!
What is flatbread pizza?
Craving pizza, but don’t have the time to make homemade dough? Flatbread pizza is a way to get that pizza fix in a fraction of the time. Snag some flatbreads from the grocery store (typically you can find them in the deli or the bread aisle) and dress them with whatever sauce and toppings you are craving. This recipe is for margherita pizza, but feel free to experiment with other flavor combinations!
During hectic weeknights, flatbread pizzas are a lifesaver! I like to let my boys put their chef hats on and customize their individual flatbreads. It’s super fun and we skip any fighting over what pizza to order from the local parlor.
How do you heat flatbread?
Heating up flatbread pizza is super easy. Since the flatbreads are already fully baked, all you need to do is heat them up in the oven just enough to melt the cheese. Preheat your oven to 410F and bake the pizzas for about 10 minutes or until the cheese looks gooey!
Serve Flatbread Pizza With:
Round out your flatbread pizza dinner with a yummy salad. Go classic pizzeria style and whip up my Creamy Cesar Salad Dressing and toss it with romaine lettuce, croutons and parmesan cheese. My Classic Garden Cucumber Tomato Salad and Ultimate Garden Salad Recipe are great options as well.
How to make Margherita Flatbread Pizza?
- Preheat the oven ahead of time. The process will be much quicker and you can dress your pizzas while it heats up!
- Prepare your ingredients ahead of time.
- You can play around with the ingredients when making homemade flatbread pizza. Create what you are craving and you can’t go wrong!
- Bake the pizza at 410°F for about 10-12 minutes.
Other Flat Bead Ideas
Share Some Love ❤️
- 4 Flatbreads
- 1/2 cup Favorite Pizza Sauce
- 2 large Tomato
- 2 cup Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- handful of fresh Basil or arugula
- Preheat oven to 410F. Prepare ingredients for the recipe.
- Place flatbread next to each other, leaving space in between.
- Spread marinara sauce, followed by tomatoes and mozzarella cheese on top. You can't really go wrong with how you spread it.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is all melted. Sprinkle diced basil (or arugula) on top. Serve while still warm.