Margherita Flatbread Pizza has been a staple in our home. We love the fresh ingredients and contrast of flavors. The best part, everyone can adjust ingredient to their taste buds when making this homemade flatbread pizza.
How to make Margherita Flatbread Pizza?
- Preheat the oven head of time, the process will be much quicker.
- Prepare the ingredients ahead of time for the flatbread pizza.
- You can play around with the ingredients when making homemade flatbread pizza. In this case, it would be hard to mess up the recipe.
- Bake the pizza at 410F for about 10-12 minutes.
Other Flat Bead Ideas
Share Some Love ❤️
- 4 Flatbreads
- 1/2 cup Favorite Pizza Sauce
- 2 large Tomato
- 2 cup Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- handful of fresh Basil or arugula
- Preheat oven to 410F. Prepare ingredients for the recipe.
- Place flatbread next to each other, leaving space in between.
- Spread marinara sauce, followed by tomatoes and mozzarella cheese on top. You can't really go wrong with how you spread it.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is all melted. Sprinkle diced basil (or arugula) on top. Serve while still warm.