Mushroom Flatbread Pizza is a great option for a weeknight dinner. The mushrooms and three cheese flatbread pizza is so full of flavor that you will love it.
Flatbread Pizza recipe with three cheese and mushrooms is our favorite grownup combo. Our kids don’t like to experiment with herbed cheese, and mushrooms aren’t always their thing, but they love a simple topping of pepperoni and cheese. That’s the best part-Flatbread Pizza is so versatile that you can’t go wrong.
Tips For The Perfect Flatbread Pizza:
- Use naan bread for flatbread pizza. This will give you the best texture for the crust.
- Use your favorite sauce, but don’t overload. Because the bread is already baked, it doesn’t absorb much sauce. We love using ranch or Caesar dressing for the sauce.
- You might want to pre-cook veggies slightly because the cooking time is so quick with a pre-cooked crust.
- Using several different types cheese adds much more flavor.
Topping Options for Flatbread Pizza:
- any cheese, the more the better 🙂
- green leaves, such a spinach and arugula
- bell peppers
Other Pizza Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- 4 flatbreads
- 1 lb mushrooms
- 2 tbsp butter
- 5 oz garlic herb goat cheese (Boursin is a great brand)
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing
- salt to taste
- Prepare all ingredients for the pizza.
- On a pre-heated skillet, cook mushrooms until they turn golden brown. Season with a bit of salt.
- Top off the flatbread pizza with a bit of Caesar dressing, followed by mushrooms and all three cheeses.
- Bake at 350°F for about 12 minutes or until pizza turns golden brown.