You will need to either purchase or prepare this pizza dough (see link) prior to making this. When you make a full portion pizza dough, you can double up the recipe or keep the remainder of the dough refrigerated. You can use it in chicken bake or pizza rolls recipes.
Speaking of pizza, you can substitute things to your own liking. This recipe will help you with the basics of making your own pizza at home. We love this version of pizza and have been sticking to this recipe for years. Nowadays we hardly buy pizza anymore, because homemade pizza has better ingredients and costs a portion.
Note: This recipe will make two medium size pizzas.
Other Pizza Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Oil the baking sheet with some olive oil. Sprinkle it with corn meal and set aside.
- Cut the dough into two and roll each one out into a pizza shape you desire.
- Spread ranch dressing over the dough, you can use pizza sauce if that is what you prefer. Sprinkle it with mozzarella cheese and Mexican cheese.
- Spread pepperoni evenly over the top and sprinkle cheese just a little more. Sprinkle edges with sesame seeds.
- Bake pizza in a preheated oven to 425F for about 12 minutes or until it's golden brown. Serve pizza right away. If you plan to serve pizza later, you can always reheat it in an oven.