Have there been foods from your childhood which carved memories way into your adulthood? These creative, little Pizza Rolls can definitely leave those sweet memories for your little ones.
You will need to prepare the Overnight Pizza Dough for this dish. For the filling, I used the classic pepperoni, but you can change things up and fill those rolls with almost anything you perfer.
I’ve drained all of my energy levels for this summer, while my kids don’t seem to be short if it. We have been going to a lot of places with them, just to make memories for the summer break. There is so little time to spend in the kitchen, that’s why I love making larger batches and freeze foods for later. These pizza rolls are a perfect candidate to freeze for later. Stack them in a ziplock back and when you are ready, reheat them in a microwave or even better, an oven.
Other Pizza Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- 1 Pizza Dough
- 2 cup Mexican Cheese
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup Pepperoni
- Prepare the pizza dough the night before, at least 24 hours ahead. Dice pepperoni into tiny pieces, if necessary grate cheese.
- Roll the dough into a thin round shape, cut each one into six triangular pieces. Place the sauce into the edge of each piece.
- Top sauce with pepperoni and grated cheese. Fold in the outside corners of the triangular dough piece, pinch to seal the folded edges. Fold in the outside edge, over the top and seal it well, by pinching the dough.
- Wrap in, the inside corner, making it into a roll.
- Lay out each pizza roll on baking sheet, cover it with a kitchen towel. Let them rise for at least 30 minutes. Bake pizza rolls at 400F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve pizza rolls while they are still warm.