Zucchini Vegetable Slice is a savory cake that can be served as main course, breakfast or as a side dish. It’s very filling and healthy at the same time. It does require a bit of baking time, but other than that, it’s pretty quick to prepare.
This savory cake has a great balance of flavors. Carrots and onion give it a nice sweetness, while cheese enriches it with savory flavors, giving it a creamy texture. If you wish to change things up a little, you can add bacon or ham to the cake.
Other Zucchini Recipes to Try
Share Some Love ❤️
- These are the ingredients you would need. Zucchini is small/medium in size, about 2lb in weight.
- Peel carrots and zucchini, grate it on a large part of the grater. Dice onion into tiny cubes, place all ingredients into one bowl.
- Add flour and baking powder to the ingredients, stir to combine together. To the mixture, add whisked eggs, oil, cheese, stir again to combine. Season mixture with salt, keeping in mind that cheese will add a savory flavor of its own.
- Brush 11 inch pan with oil, place vegetable mixture into the pan. Bake it at 350F for 60 minutes.
- Let the cake cool for a few minute before serving.