With all the holidays being around the corner, I wanted to share a great side dish for all your parties. It’s very easy to put together and will pair very nicely with most dishes.
You can always switch out vegetables to green beans, cauliflower or broccoli. I do like this combination of brussels sprouts and asparagus.
Other Easy Asparagus Dishes
- Chicken And Mushrooms With Asparagus Recipe
- The Perfect 5 Minute Asparagus
- Simple Bacon Asparagus Recipe
Share Some Love ❤️
- 2 lb Asparagus
- 2 lb Brussels Sprouts
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Panko Crumbs
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Garlic Parsley Salt
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe.
- Dice up all vegetables into equal size pieces. Drizzle them with oil and season with salt.
- Combine together panko crumbs with Parmesan cheese. Spread vegetables on a baking dish and sprinkle the crumbs over the vegetables.
- Bake at 400F for about 15-20 minutes, depending on the size of your baking dish.