Recently, I had a lot of requests for crock-pot recipes; so get ready – they are definitely coming your way! Sometimes when I don’t feel like cooking or when I have a ton of housework, I like to pull out my crock-pot. When kids were still babies and I used to work outside of the home, crock-pot was my best friend. We would come home to an amazing dinner that only took me 5 minutes to prepare.
This beef roast can be served with mashed potatoes, in sandwiches or quesadillas. The next day we used it in Quick Cheesy Tortilla Pockets. It made a perfect quick lunch.
I would recommend leaving the crock-pot in the garage or a balcony, so the house doesn’t smell like a beef roast, even though the smell of beef roast is quite heavenly.
Other Beef Recipes You will Love
- The Best Beef Stir Fry Recipe
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers (Low-Carb)
- Baked Steak With Vegetables
Share Some Love ❤️
- 3 lb Beef
- 3 medium Carrots
- 2 medium Onions
- 1 head of Garlic
- 1 lb Mushrooms
- 3/4 cup Marsala Wine
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Dice veggies into larger chunks. You can leave onions as a whole. Cut the top off a garlic head, leaving it as a whole, unpeeled.
- Rub meat generously on all sides with salt and pepper. Brown meat on all sides on a hot skillet.
- Into a crock-pot, place beef, carrots, onion, garlic, garlic powder and one teaspoon of salt.
- Sautee mushrooms on a high heat, cook until they are golden brown on all sides. Pour in marsala wine and about two cups of hot boiled water.
- Cook it in a crock pot for about 5 hours or until the meat begins to fall apart.
- Remove the meat from the crock-pot, spoon out the juice and mushrooms, if you wish. Serve beef in sandwiches, quesadillas or over mashed potatoes.