Oh my, there is new found love for buckwheat at our house. We don’t eat enough grains, so I have been experimenting with more recipes. I want the family to start eating grains that benefit. Beef and mushrooms spiked up the flavors, making the perfect addition to this recipe.
What I love about this recipe is that it is pretty much all done in one pot. You combine it all together and just let it do its job.
Other Buckwheat Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe.
- Slice beef into once inch slices. Preheat an oiled skilled and brown beef on all sides.
- In another skillet, brown mushrooms and place it on top of the beef.
- In the skillet where you browed mushrooms, cook onion and carrots until they are golden brown. Top them off on the skillet with mushrooms. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add in buckwheat, better than bullion seasoning and hot water.
- Bake it at 350F for about 40 minutes or until all the ingredients are cooked through.