Healthy Buckwheat soup is our winter staple dish. Makes amazing leftovers the next day!
As a child, we grew up on soups. They were on mom’s daily menu and we’ve always felt healthy and it kept us in shape. As of now, it feels like I am not so well at implementing the same rule at home. We have a soup once every few weeks, while trying out all of those heavy recipes. Still working on new and permanent habits for our family this year, I have much hope to eat more of light and healthier soups.
Other Soups to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Place rinsed meat into a pot with water. Bring it to a boil and turn heat to medium. Let it cook for at least 40 minutes. Season it with salt. Add buckwheat to cooking ingredients and cook for 15 minutes.
- Dice onions, herbs and carrots into small cubes.
- Clean, dice potatoes and add them to the cooking ingredients.
- Saute on preheated skillet with oil, until ingredients are soften and golden brown. Add to cooking soup. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add dill to the soup, serve it hot.