Buckwheat Meat Patties Recipe makes a healthy meal while you’re still working on your New Year’s Resolution. They are filled with protein and healthy grains.
Both at home and during school lunches, I grew up eating buckwheat with meatballs. Honestly, as a child I didn’t like it, but as I grew older, I started loving this combo more and more.
Other Buckwheat Recipes
Share Some Love ❤️
- Prepare ingredients for the recipe. Cook buckwheat with 2 cups of water, until it's cooked.
- Preheat skillet with oil, add in diced onion and grated carrots. Cook until mixture is softened. After it cooks, blend to puree with a blender.
- Combine together buckwheat, eggs, vegetables and seasoning. Add in meats and stir to combine until you get an even mixture.
- Form a patty size and brown both sides. Place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350F. Serve while they're still warm.