Well, speaking of hiding whole bunch of veggies in meal for kids, this is the way to go. For us moms its an easy meal to make. I made whole bunch of it, hoping to have left overs for next day, well next day when I checked, most of it was gone. Well I am off to cooking again….
Preparing this dish Zyliss Easy Slicer was my best friend. I love love this slicer!!!
Share Some Love ❤️
- Cut meat into small pieces. Preheat oil in stir-fry pan. Add meat, salt to taste. Keep heat at medium high to brown all sides of the meat.
- Grate or slice carrots into a medium size pieces. Dice lettuce and onions into small pieces.
- To the meat add onions, once they are golden add carrots.
- Switch heat to low, add cabbage, cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, mix in well. Cook for another 10-15 minutes, or until all ingredients are cooked.