Last month was a birthday month at our place, it was my 30th and Ethan’s 6th. I kept this cake until this month, because I wanted to suggest a few ways of making it. If you’re doing your holiday baking now, you can always change the color of your cake sprinkles and you got yourself a Christmas cake. But for other times of the year, you can keep it just the way I made it.
There is a very generous amount of cream in this cake, don’t get scared, that’s what makes it really amazing. The cake comes out very light with this incredible cream on the inside. I think I had way more compliments about the cream than the cake itself.
Amazing Cakes For Birthday Party
Share Some Love ❤️
Birthday Cake Cream Ingredients
- 2 cup cold Heavy Whipping Cream
- 10 oz Sweeten Condensed Milk
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Prepare ingredients for the sponge cake recipe.
- Whip eggs together with sugar, beat until soft peaks.
- Fold flour in small portions, about 1/3 of a cup at the time.
- Fold in cake sprinkles, depending on the season and occasion you may want to change the colors.
- Spread the cake dough onto a lined baking sheet, mine is 11X18 in size. Bake at 350F for about 13-15 minutes. Remove from the oven, place the towel on top and roll it into a roll. Keep it rolled until it cools to a room temperature.
Birthday Cake Cream
- Prepare ingredients for the cream.
- Make sure that whipping cream is very cold and cream cheese is at a room temperature. Whip whipping cream until soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl, whip together condensed milk with cream cheese and vanilla extract. In small portions, fold cream cheese mixture into whipping cream.
- Remove the towel from the cake roll. Apply a very generous amount of the cream on the inside. Carefully fold the cake back together, making sure that the cream doesn't get pushed out on the sides.
- Place the cake onto the serving tray; you can cover the sides with foil, to keep the plate clean. Apply the remaining cream on the outside.
- Sprinkle with more cake sprinkles and refrigerate at least for 3 hours, preferably overnight.