Looking for Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe? Making this easy Zuppa Toscana soup at home is easy and tasty. Enjoy it tonight!
If you are looking for the perfect side to go with this Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe try making these amazing garlic knots. It is the perfect soup side dish recipe!
Zuppa Toscana simply means – Tuscany Soup, Tuscany being a region in Italy. Thanks to Olive Garden Restaurant, it became quite popular both in the restaurant and out.
What to Serve with Zuppa Toscana Soup
Bread & salads are always a good option to serve along side soup. I’ve already recommended Garlic Knots, but, here’s a few other recipes I recommend serving with this warm Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe:
Ingredients in Zuppa Toscana soup recipe
- Medium Italian Sausage
- Yellow Onion
- Garlic Head
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Fresh Kale
- Beef Better Than Bullion
- Young Potatoes
- Olive oil
Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe
Before you begin cooking, I recommend that you read over the printable recipe and prepare your workstation. My personal preference is to prep all vegetables at once so I can just add to the pans/pots as needed to cook.
While your broth is coming to s boil, you will prepare your skillet and saute down the onions and garlic. Those will be added to the broth while you add the sausage to the skillet to saute until cooked through. Following the directions below, add the sausage and potatoes to the broth mixture and cook until potatoes are tender. Add remaining ingredients as directed and serve.
Other Soup Recipes to Try:
Share Some Love ❤️
- Pour water into a pot, season water with Beef Better Than Bullion and bring it to a boil. Clean potatoes, slice them into medium size pieces and set a side.
- Dice onions into tiny pieces. Add diced onions to a saucepan, press garlic into cooking onions and saute mixture until onions are tender. Add cooked ingredients into boiling water.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Crumble sausage into 1-inch pieces and add to saucepan. Cook sausage, stirring occasionally until cooked through. Drain sausage onto a plate lined with paper towels, set sausage aside.
- Add whipping cream into water and bring it to a boil. Add potatoes and sausage into the cooking ingredients, cook until potatoes are tender. Then add in chopped kale, cover pot with a lid and turn off the heat.
- Serve with parmesan cheese.